- Cardstock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Stamp Sets: One Big Meaning
- Accessories: Big Shot, Cutting Mats and Multi-purpose Platform, Bold Butterfly Framelits, Aquapainters, White Craft Refill, Clear Block, Glue Dots, Rhinestones, Scissors, Big Shot Brush
- I layered the Night of Navy butterfly on the Very Vanilla butterfly so it gave it even more dimension.
- I had everyone free cut the saying to put on the card and distressed the edges. This added a little more character to me than a punched image (plus my go to punch and framelit for this size of sentiment are all retiring!)
- Thank you Erica Cerwin for all the tips and tricks for successful (and stress-free) watercoloring!
You can check out the retired list here on my blog. Please use hostess code JHRR4NQB when checking out if you find something to order. These are available while supplies last!