When I came across this project by Dena Rekow, I knew it was just what I needed for my Paper Pumpkin customer appreciation card. I made a few changes to her design for my own purposes but firmly believe in giving credit where it is due so thank you Dena!
- Cut a piece of Soft Sky to 5 x 7 1/2 and scored at 3 1/2. This is our standard notecard size.
- Add a strip of the Soft Sky washi tape to the upper 1/2 of the card.
- Stamp the rows of +++ in Tranquil Tide above it and below it. I chose three times but you can do whatever you'd like.
- Punch out a Whipser White Starburst using our punch and stamp it with Thanks in Tranquil Tide.
- Clean the stamp.
- Ink it back up in Soft Sky and stamp just to the left of the first image. It's easier to stamp light over dark versus dark over light if you really want them to line up well.
- Then stamp a few of the small bursts around it in Soft Sky.
- Attach to your project using adhesive.
- Cut a 1/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Soft Sky (you'll have this scrap when you make your notecard!)
- Stamp with the small saying in Tranquil Tide.
- Cut the front at an angle and trim the end if needed.
- Mount on the card using mini dimensionals!
- Add a rhinestone to one of the bursts!
- Cardstock: Soft Sky, Whisper White
- Ink: Soft Sky & Tranquil Tide
- Stamp Set: Positively Picturesque
- Accessories: Starburst Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Soft Sky Washi Tape, Scissors, Mini Dimensionals, and Adhesive
ONLINE HOSTESS CODE
To purchase these products, please visit my Online Store and use hostess code ADW4PYNY when checking out.
Sign up for PAPER PUMPKIN!
Paper Pumpkin is creativity in a box. It costs $19.95 plus tax and ships to your mailbox once a month. It contains everything you need for your own creative escape. Besides the instructions and pieces for the cards or project, it also contains ink and photopolymer stamps and usually the adhesive you need as well. My subscribers will also get a project sheet with tips and additional ideas and instructions that they can make with the supplies in the kits and sometimes some supplemental supplies. Plus I try to send one of the alternative ideas out to everyone in the mail so you get two fun surprises in the mail each month! Sign up by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit!
You can sign up here: https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=80380
Subscribers can also have access to all my past project sheets!
CHRISTMAS IN JULY
During the month of August, you can purchase the Carols of Christmas set early from the Holiday Catalog! This set comes with some beautiful images and also has coordinating framelits so you can bundle and save 10%. Check out the stamps and framelits by clicking HERE.
For customers of mine that purchase the stamp set during August, you will get a handstamped card using this set. If you purchase the bundle, you will get three cards and can choose if you want them completed or if you want them in a kit that you will stamp and assemble using your new stamp set! Contact me today with any questions!
JOIN MY TEAM
Joining Stampin' Up! was one of the best decisions I've made in life. I have met some wonderful people who offer incredible inspiration and I believe in the quality of the product. Plus there is always something special about making and receiving homemade cards or décor from people.
If you are interested in joining my team, contact me today or go here to sign up! You can get $125 in free merchandise that you choose yourself for only $99 plus tax. With the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, it's not hard at all to find stamps and accessories that you will want to play with. And, in August, you can preorder from the Holiday Mini to complete your starter kit! Trust me, finding $125 worth of merchandise in that catalog will be EASY!
Being a demonstrator doesn’t mean you have to have parties – it means you can buy from yourself at a discount! And if you don’t hit your minimums, there is no penalty! Contact me today if you are interested in trying this out or sign up directly at https://ida.stampinup.com/en/?demoid=80380.
Have a craftastic day,