Paper Pumpkin kits are mailed to your door and provide all the supplies you need to complete adorable projects (excluding scissors and adhesive). You get a photopolymer stamp set, a Stampin' Spot of ink, instructions, and all the supplies needed to make either cards or 3D objects depending on the month. The cost is $19.95 per month and you need to sign up by the 10th of the month to receive that month's kit around the 18th. Kits are designed to take 30 minutes if you follow the instructions in the kit which is great for busy moms and new crafters. Those with more experience can combine kits with other craft supplies and take a little more time to literally think "outside the box." Have more questions - contact me today!
We'll start today with the card I made. I've been lurking on Freshly Made Sketches for a long time but just recently started posting projects using their layouts. It saves me a lot of my time to leverage their designs and leaves me more time to play (assuming the kids let me in the craft cave for that long!) This week's sketch would work great for Christmas cards but also worked nice with the tags in the Paper Pumpkin kit.
For my card, I flipped the tag to it's side and added a little gorgeous splatter (seemed appropriate for the holiday). I used my lovely fringe scissors to create a fringe and leveraged the 2014-2016 In Color Paper Stack since this kit came with Tangelo Twist as the ink spot!
- Paper Pumpkin kit - two tags, Happy Halloween stamp, Tangelo Twist Ink Spot, Dimensionals, and crow sticker
- Other: 2014-2016 In Color Paper Stack, Basic Black and Very Vanilla cardstock, Fringe Scissors, and adhesive
YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!
To sign up for Paper Pumpkin, visit https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=80380.
Perks for signing up under me:
- I have committed to having additional samples created using the kit by the first week of the month. That way those that are cardmakers have options just like those that scrapbook or like decor.
- I will post frequent updates to the Pinterest board I have dedicated to Paper Pumpkin projects - again providing you inspiration to use with your kit if you need something different from the instructions included!
- I will host a Paper Pumpkin party that is free for the recipients of Paper Pumpkin with me. Those crafting friends can come for free and enjoy good company and a pumpkin snack while putting together your kits. These events will usually be the first Wednesday of the month! There will also be a door prize given each month to the attendees and if you want to make any of the samples I show using the kit (that doesn't require hardware like frames), I will provide that for attendees as well.