Next Thursday is my Halloween wreath class and it's also World Cardmaking "Week" from Stampin' Up! So we have to make a card, right?
I couldn't find a layout so again I went to my sketch folder that I haven't been tapping and realized that there would be a new Mojo Monday sketch that might inspire me.
I really like the "Bring on the Boos" as it makes me think of my daughter and how she puts a sheet over her head and runs up and screams "Boo" like the least scary ghost ever. It also reminds me of all those Halloween parties with friends from college. No need to tell more stories than that since those that were there know exactly what I mean! Since this card is for my fun-loving wine drinking crafters, I thought this was a great card for them to make after they work on their wreaths.
- Cardstock/DSP: Motlley Monsters DSP, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Basic Black, Sahara Sand
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Pad
- Stamp Set: Making Spirits Bright
- Accessories: White Stampin' Chalk Marker, Hexagon Punch, White & Tangerine Tango Two Tone Trim, Brights Candy Dots, Dimensionals, Scissors, and Adhesive
- The white and tangerine tango trim is easy to separate. If you do, you can tie it and have it flat on a card so it's easier to mail. Plus it looks cool.
- Don't forget that you can use the hexagon punch to make those banner ends.
- Chalk markers work for more than just black cardstock. If you want a solid white accent, you can't beat this tool. And it's only $3.50.
New weekly deals have been posted and there are some great ones this week. Click here to review them in detail and order.
Have a craftastic day,