Sale-a-Bration (SAB) continues through 3/31 so there is still time to purchase what you need and get a little free something to go along with it! Remember that if you spend $50 before shipping and tax, you can get exclusive SAB merchandise! There are lots of great options!
- Original SAB offerings: http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2014-2015/2015_SAB/20150106_SAB_en-US.pdf
- March Only SAB offerings: http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/SAB2015/2nd%20Release/Flyer_SAB2_demo_Feb1715_US.pdf
- New Offerings from Annual Catalog for Sale-a-Bration: http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/SAB2015/2nd%20Release/Flyer_SAB2_demo_Feb1715_US.pdf
Hostess Code for March Online Orders:
This month’s online hostess code is 3J4FHRJJ. If ordering less than $150 online, please use this code when shopping on my Web site: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbws=80380
Remember that a 3 month pre-paid subscription is still on sale during Sale-a-Bration. You can do 3 months of Paper Pumpkin AND pick out a free sale-a-bration item! This item costs $54.85 and that includes the shipping. If you want to try a single month or know someone who would appreciate this as a gift, you can purchase that for $19.95. When you sign up, you will receive a code and instructions to activate. If you already have purchased pre-paid items, you just keep the code and apply it after your current subscription expires. That means it’s a great gift to pre-buy for Mother’s Day, birthdays, etc and then just print out the email to put in a special card. Gift accomplished!
- Please note: All my current subscribers will be put in a drawing at the end of the month for a prize and anyone that signs up by 3/31 or purchases pre-paid subscriptions will get an additional entry!
- See the pre-paid subscription options (http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=1444&dwbs=80380) or sign up directly for auto-bill on the 11th of the month: https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=80380.
- Check out this month’s kit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiSpa6T8mT4
Discontinued Blendabilities Markers:
Due to quality issues, the Blendabilities product line has been discontinued. Stampin’ Up! is working to identify a new alcohol based marker in the future but the high failure rate coming out of the manufacturing company made continuing this product unadvisable. They are not discontinuing the Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad or refill, thank goodness!
Discontinuing My Digital Studio (MDS)
The company has decided to stop support of the My Digital Studio (MDS) offering. You have until May 31st to purchase any downloads for the software. You also have until then to download any of the tutorials or other training materials from MyDigitalStudio.net. There are other options for printing products out of MDS. Check out this link for information on migrating to another software if you are a digital crafter. This is on my to do list for this week so let me know if you have any questions! http://www.mymemories.com/store/my_digital_studio
Currently, the following items are NOT ORDERABLE. These are not discontinued, but will be unorderable until they receive shipments from suppliers.
• 131262: Regals Stampin' Write Markers
• 126199: Stampin' Pierce Mat
• 137866: Sahara Sand 7/8" Lace Trim
• 137360: Butterflies Thinlits Die
• 139322: Butterfly Bundle (Wood)
• 139323: Butterfly Bundle (Clear)
• 138865: Butterfly Bundle (Photopolymer)
• 137898: Calypso Coral Pompom Trim
• 127811: 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
New Weekly Deals:
Check out new weekly deals here: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1634&dbws=80380
Mommy & Me Camp:
This month’s class is Sunday, March 29th, at 1pm. The class is 30 minutes. We will be making a clear envelope scrapbook and a birthday card. The camp targets 4-7 year olds and requires a parent to attend to assist. Cost is $5 and you must RSVP by 3/21 with the name of your child.
10 for $20 Camp:
This camp is full. You can still have a kit prepped - contact me today for available options. These cards are beautiful and very flowery and springy!!
Have a craftastic day,