The Candyland Princess turned five and I didn't get a single picture of her without a lollipop stick in her mouth except this one where she blew out the candles and then immediately put it back in. Too cute. And look at that amazing cake that her mommy did. I cannot even aspire to that sort of theme! I make paper things, not sugary fun things!
And let's not skip the recognition that has to go out for the great decorations that were created. Candyland Princess's mommy is simply the Queen of Themed Birthdays!
I thought that to go with the great theme, I would do my crafty part to at least make a themed card. This card was super quick and was perfect for a little girl AND for the them.
- Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
- Ink: Strawberry Slush, Tempting Turquoise, Gumball Green, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
- Stamp Set: Sweets for the Sweet
- Accessories: 1" Circle Punch, Scallop Border Edge Punch, Dimensionals, and Adhesive
- Stampin' Up! sells great grid paper that keeps your workspace clean and allows you to line up cardstock and stamps. I used the grid paper and put the base of the stick even with every 3/4 inch mark to keep them evenly spaced.