All the cards I'll post this week can be modified to be another occasion if you needed birthdays, thank yous, etc. Except this one. I'm posting it first because there were about six versions of it before I was happy enough to make it a class card. I even consulted my husband for his opinion, much to his dismay.
Now that it's out of my brain and on paper, I can feel the creativity flowing. You know how that gets? When you get stuck on a stamp set or a paper or color combo and you just find all your creativity come to a halt. It happens to the best of us and it happens a lot!
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Soho Subway
- Ink: Early Espresso
- Stamps: You're Amazing
- Accessories: Linen Thread, Big Shot and Cutting Mats and Magnetic Platform, Regals Candy Dots, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Oval Collection Framelits, Sponge/Dauber, Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Scissors, Glue Dots, Adhesive, and Dimensionals
- The center piece is CASE'd from pg 15 of the Annual Catalog.
- The easiest way to tie a linen bow is to tie it and then attach to a card using a glue dot instead of trying to tie it directly on the card.
- Use the apothecary accent framelit to get sayings perfectly centered in a rectangle piece if you don't have a stamp-a-majig.
- You can layer multiple framelits together and run through the Big Shot in a single pass to create perfectly even rings.
Have a craftastic day,