Like yesterday, I originally did this card using the Artisan Embellishment kit, which unfortunately is not orderable anymore.
Removing the ribbon and changing the pearl accent allowed me to use current merchandise to teach during the class. The little butterfly is punched out using the Butterfly Thinlit and the flowers are using the Floral Frames framelits - which aren't retiring unlike the coordinating stamp set!
- Cardstock/DSP: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss
- Stamp Set: Daydream Medallions, Butterfly Basics
- Accessories: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and Mats, Floral Frames Framelits, Dauber, Dimensionals, and Adhesive, Basic Pearls
- Attach the Blackberry Bliss to the Very Vanilla cardstock using adhesive.
- Attach the strip of Crumb Cake to the Blackberry Bliss using adhesive.
- Stamp the two smaller medallions on the piece of Very Vanilla (refer to the template for placement). Punch out using the framelits and the Big Shot. Crumple and distress if desired. Layer on the card using dimensionals.
- Stamp the butterfly in Blackberry Bliss on the small scrap of Vanilla as shown. Punch out using the framelits. Layer on the card using dimensionals.
- Apply one of each size of pearls to the body of the butterfly.
Through April 30th, you can take advantage of either of these options:
- Get the Butterflies Thinlits at a 15 percent discount--just $21.20!
- Buy any of the Butterflies Thinlits Bundles--already discounted 15 percent--and choose one of three FREE Sale-A-Bration items (only available while supplies last)!
- Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper (item 138633)
- Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (item 138634)
- Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 138635)
Have a craftastic day,