This weekend I participated in a Creative Convention Online experience with Ronda Wade and Maggie Patterson. They designed a set of make-n-takes that utilized the Neutrals Paper Stack and the Neutral Buttons. Most of them also feature the Butterfly Basics stamp set, which perfectly aligned with the special SU is having with the thinlits and stamp set.
This card is a fancy fold as well. You take a 11 x 4 piece of DSP and score it at 2 3/4 from each side. Then I put a piece of Whisper White on the inside to write on. Stamp and attach the image to the center of the card by putting adhesive only on the one side (so the card opens). The butterfly is covering up a mistake where I tried to just ink the "Happy" in "Happy Birthday". Who messes up a clear stamp? This girl apparently..... But I liked the look. I stuck with this color combo since it was like the cards I've posted the last few days and I wanted to give my customers that purchased supplies to make them could also make cards like this! Just change out the DSP for Crumb Cake cardstock instead and you are set!
- Cardstock: Neutrals DSP Stack, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss
- Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Soft Suede
- Stamp Set: Butterfly Basics
- Accessories: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and Cutting Mats, Neutral Buttons, Glue Dots, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Butterfly Thinlits, Scissors, and Adhesive
- Get the Butterflies Thinlits at a 15 percent discount--just $21.20!
- Buy any of the Butterflies Thinlits Bundles--already discounted 15 percent--and choose one of three FREE Sale-A-Bration items (only available while supplies last)!
- Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper (item 138633)
- Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (item 138634)
- Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 138635)
Check out these options at my online store: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=80380. Please use hostess code VKFQ3UWJ when checking out.
Have a craftastic day,