- When curling the flowers, it says to use a pencil. I recommend using a bone folder as you get a little broader of a curl and it's the entire petal and not just the end.
- When using the fringe, I recommend not curling it until it's already rolled. The directions have you folding it into the curls and that was hard for me.
- If you think the fringe in the center is too tall, cut it down to 3/4" using your paper cutter. Make sure you aren't cutting off the solid strip when you cut it down you will have confetti and no flower center.
- Before rolling your fringe, carefully curl it on the solid strip at the bottom. Be careful not to tear this. It will help you roll it more evenly.
- Remember to let the craft ink dry. It doesn't take long but it is a shame if it smears. I recommend stamping and then setting aside while you assemble the rest of the pieces.
Box 1: This is like the sample in the instructions. I attached the ribbon with the sticky strip included in the kit and layered the accents with dimensionals so that the ribbon and the flower and tag just slide off to open the box.
Box 2: I love this one! Because I was experimenting with using the flowers on cards (shown yesterday) and using the fringe scissors on them (won't be showing and do NOT recommend doing....), I was left with a single flower. I mentioned yesterday that I cut one of the ribbon cards in half. I used part of the leftover scraps to make the flower center and the strip on the card, both of which are layered using dimensionals. Then I used the other part of the tag (used on yesterday's With Love gold card) and stamped for you.
Box 3: This one is a normal flower like in the instructions but I used another scrap of the chalkboard tag to stamp For You and cut the banner ends. Then it's ticked into the flower using a dimensional.
I plan to use these for gift cards for upcoming weddings and birthdays - they will fit perfectly inside the box and you can either insert a note in the box or you can write on the tag using our awesome chalk markers!
For tips on how to assemble the boxes, please watch the YouTube video posted by Stampin' Up!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQCr0Aqinfk
Check out this week's great deals via my online store and use V3JMFJWP upon checkout!
That Basic Black Baker's Twine is great for Halloween goodie bags!
Have a craftastic day,