This October's class is all about Halloween. The kids will be making three projects in an hour that let them be creative and give them a little candy to take home (which is probably Callie's favorite part of the class!) They will be painting a spider jar with a great web coaster, a goodie bag filled with candy, and a treat bag perfect for a fruit snack or peanut butter cup. The class is designed for 4-7 year olds but even older kids might enjoy making these projects with their parents!
The class costs $10 for one child or $15 for siblings and is taking place on October 4th from 1-2pm at my house in Boise, ID. Cost includes the supplies for the projects, candy, and adhesive. Leave me a comment if you are interested in attending or send me an email.
I just have to say that this jar turned out adorable and I cannot wait to see all the variations that come out of the class!
There are several sneak peek items on these projects that are marked below with "new!"
- Cardstock/DSP: Tangelo Twist, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Happy Hauntings DSP (new!)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tangelo Twist
- Stamp Sets: A Little Something (new!), Cheer All Year (new!)
- Accessories: Glue Dots, Spider Web Doilies (new!), Happy Haunting Designer Washi Tape (new!), Tear and Tape, Handheld Stapler, Artisan Label Punch (retired), Clothespins, Scissors, Banner Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Dimensionals
- Non-SU Accessories: Black Paint, Pint Mason Jars, Googly Eyes, Sponge Brush, CANDY
The class is using the Label Bracket punch on the treat bag since I forgot to move the Artisan Label punch to the retired stack!
Have a craftastic day,