This card is from the Case this Sketch blog. See the sketch below. Hopefully I didn't take too many liberties with the sketch since it's my first time!
The beauty of these types of sketch challenges is that they can inspire you for the need you have at the moment. I needed a baby card and have been dying to use Zoo Babies so this challenge was great timing for me. Plus I got to play with my magnetic platform again which is one of my favorite Stampin' Up! products ever.
- Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Polka Dot Parade DSP
- Ink: Early Espresso, Marina Mist
- Stamps: Zoo Babies
- Accessories: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform & Cutting Mats, Square Framelits, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, Dauber, Neutrals Designer Button (retired), Dimensionals, Scissors, and Adhesive
- The new magnetic platform and the square framelits make it easy to make these polaroid mats.
- The button has a small strip of DSP threaded through it to make it easier to combine the other colors in the cards with the buttons!
- I punched out a 1 1/4 circle from a post it note and covered the monkey. Then I used the dauber to sponge around it. It highlighted the monkey without me having to take time to cut it out which quickly seemed to be a bad idea.
Thank you so much for looking. Have a craftastic day!