My favorite project is this Hello Lovely Grunge card. These two stamp sets are going to be favorites of mine, even if they aren't usually my type of set. I figure that if Stampin' Up! can sell me on them, I can sell you, right? :)
- Paper: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Glitter Paper
- Ink: Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Calpyso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe
- Stamp Set: Hello, Lovely and Gorgeous Grunge
- Accessories: Epic Day Washi Tape, Vintage Button, White Baker's Twine, Sponge, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Scissors, and Adhesive
- Drag your White Baker's Twine through an ink pad with a sponge to change the color.
- Stamp off your background stamps to make them a shade lighter than your focal image.
- Don't forget to stamp your envelope!
Have a craftastic day,