From July 15 - August 31, 2013, any new recruits get to pick one of four project kits for free in addition to their starter kit when they join Stampin' Up! Click here to view the flyer!
Just a few notes about joining my Stampin' Up! team...
Obligations for an Independent Demonstrator:
- Pay the initial kit fee of $99 for $125 worth of merchandise - you choose what that $125 is so the kit is COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZABLE!
- Achieve $300 in sales each quarter (Jan-March, April-June, July-September, October-December). There are big promotions each quarter like: Sale-a-Bration & new mini catalog in January/February, Retired List in May, New Catalog in June, and Seasonal Mini in August/September.
- When you sign up, you have until the end of the next quarter to meet your first minimum.
- If sign up between July 15th and August 31st, you receive a free creative kit from the Seasonal Catalog for free!
- Instant Income - you receive 20% back on all orders placed with you. If you are a hobby demonstrator in Idaho, you would basically have no shipping/tax plus 4% back.
- Your first order you receive 30% back.
- If your sales each month reach$ 400, you will receive 5% volume rebate back on that total. Higher sales, higher volume rebates.
- Once your total sales reach $1000, you will promote to Sr. Associate.
- If you have $1500 in a quarter, you are eligible for Great Rewards. Each dollar counts as a point and you can use them to redeem catalog and demonstrator merchandise.
- If you recruit others under you, you receive a percentage of their sales each month as well with your own qualifying sales.
- Stampin' Start - if you have $300 in sales for each of your first 3 months as a demonstrator, you receive 2 free stamp sets. If you do that for 6 months, you get 4 free stamp sets. For each recruit you have during the first 6 months, you also get a free stamp set. Plus more!
Other perks include:
- Edibility to attend Regionals and Convention - this year is the 25th anniversary for SU! and it's going to be epic!
- Eligibility for incentive trips
- Pre-order and sneak peek opportunities
- Demonstrator only specials
- Demonstrator only Webinars and training on new products and promotions
- Stampin' Success - a bi-monthly magazine delivered to your door around the 15th of the month filled with ideas and business tips
- Inclusion in the Creatively Inspired meetings for free -- includes business discussions, training, make-n-takes, card swaps, and product challenges
- 50% camp fees for my buffets and camps
- Free attendance for my hostess appreciation event in November
- Access to all my instruction sheets for buffet and exclusive club projects
Some questions I have been asked:
Do I have to have classes? No - you can use your demonstratorship to purchase your own materials at a discount. If you purchase $300 a quarter by yourself, you wouldn't need another workshop.Do I have to come up with all those ideas on my own? No - you can leverage resources like Splitcoast Stampers, Stampin' Addicts, or the exclusive Stampin' Connection - an internet site just for demonstrators where ideas are shared across the world. There is also an online site for My Digital Studio. Plus you have access to all the Creatively Inspired demonstrators and their blogs. You can also use any of my instructions for projects you like.
What if I don't make my minimum by the end of the quarter? You will be notified by Stampin' Up! that you are in pending and you will have 1 more month to hit your minimum. If you are unable to, you will go into inactive status and then you will keep everything from your kit but will not have access to demonstrator resources any more or financial benefits.What if my customers are your customers? I will continue to have my stamp classes and buffets. If any customers are in clubs with me, they have to finish out the terms of their contracts. Otherwise, you can have all orders from those individuals that they choose to place with you.
Am I responsible for providing catalogs to those customers? You will receive catalogs with your kit but if you remain a demonstrator through the end of the year, you will need to send catalogs out to customers who you are taking orders from. I will only send to those that are buying merchandise from me.Contact me today if you have any questions - I would love to have you on my team! If you are ready to sign up, click here and click the Join Now button.
Stay tuned for tomorrow when I start posting my week of Convention swaps!
Have a craftastic day,