This card allows me to teach my customers how to do the chalkboard techique while using a few of my favorite products in the catalog like the magnetic platform and the Chalk Talk Bundle. The bundle includes the stamp set and the framelits for 15% off!
This card showcases how you can use the Big Shot in your paper crafting. Embossing Folders & Framelits bring dimension and texture to cards with very little effort. While not a glitter gal, I have to say that this card is made by having a small glitter brad right on the top!
- Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White
- Ink: VersaMark, White Craft Ink
- Stamps: Chalk Talk
- Accessories: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and Mats, Chalk Talk Framelits, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Hearts Framelits, Chalk Marker, Sponge, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Powder Pal, Embossing Buddy, Glimmer Brads, Paper Piercing Tool & Mat, Dimensionals, and Adhesive
- If using framelits and embossing folders, make sure you do the framelit first. Otherwise, the pressure of putting the cardstock through the Big Shot to cut it will flatten out your embossing.
- This card has a sneak peek of our Chalk Talk Marker available on August 1st!
- When doing the chalkboard technique, you use VersaMark and white embossing powder to do the saying but a sponge and White Craft ink around the Basic Black cardstock to make it look chalked.