These two cards were based on designs by Ronda Wade that were shared via Creative Corner. Come back tomorrow to view the cards I made to accompany them.
The first uses the Balloon Adventures stamp set and the Party Animal Designer Series Paper.
Check out how to make it here:
- Cardstock/DSP: Pacific Point, Emerald Envy, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Party Animal DSP
- Ink: Emerald Envy and Pacific Point
- Stamp Set: Balloon Adventures
- Big Shot: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and Cutting Pads, Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Accessories: Balloon Punch, Crumb Cake Marker, Adhesive, Dimensionals, Tear and Tape
See how I made it here:
- Cardstock/DSP: Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Tasty Treats DSP
- Ink: Crumb Cake and Watermelon Wonder
- Stamp Set: Cool Treats
- Big Shot: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and Cutting Pads, Frozen Treats Framelits
- Accessories: 1 1/4 Circle Punch, Adhesive, Dimensionals, Tear and Tape, Triple Banner Punch
ONLINE HOSTESS CODETo purchase these products, please visit my Online Store and use hostess code G3Y2ZHFN when checking out.
WHAT IS PAPER PUMPKIN?
They tell you to sell what you love and I love Paper Pumpkin. It lets me show people that I am thinking of them while taking much needed time for myself to do something I love. I'd love to see if it's the crafting solution for you as well!
Paper Pumpkin is creativity in a box. It costs $19.95 plus tax and ships to your mailbox once a month. It contains everything you need for your own creative escape. Besides the instructions and pieces for the cards or project, it also contains ink and photopolymer stamps and usually the adhesive you need as well. My subscribers will also get a project sheet with tips and additional ideas and instructions that they can make with the supplies in the kits and sometimes some supplemental supplies. They also are invited to participate in a free Paper Pumpkin Playdates to make their kits using any of my additional supplies like framelits and punches! It's a wonderful program and I'd love for you to try it out! Sign up by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit!
If you sign up by April 10th, you will receive the April Paper Pumpkin kit designed by our own Stampin' Up! CEO, Sara Douglass. I would say that Sara's style is definitely trendy, a bit sassy, and always artistic. Who wouldn't want to play with a kit designed by her? Don't miss out and sign up today!
You can sign up here: https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=80380
JOIN MY TEAM
Contact me today for more information or sign up here: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stacymccain/jointhefun
Have a craftastic day,