The retired list is always one of the saddest times of the year. It shows me all the great products we are saying goodbye too and also reminds me of the things I didn't use yet in my camps and for my cards. When the retired list comes out, you have until May 22nd to be guaranteed the stamp sets on the list. After that they will stop producing them and they will retire on May 31st. All tools and accessories are while supplies last until May 31st.
Now remember, there are some icons to pay attention to on the list. ** means the bundle is retiring but not the stamp set or framelits. There is an icon for product being reconfigured and also an icon that product is being modified. Some items are also on sale so when you check out the list, those sale items will show a red price. Some items are up to 50% off!
Below are my top 10 products I will miss as they retire.
- Watermelon Wonder & Mint Macaron everything - I never did figure out how to pronounce the second one correctly, but I will miss these two colors a lot. I think Mint Macaron was a great accompaniment to so many other colors and Watermelon Wonder is such a vibrant color. I'm glad I stocked up on cardstock and refills for these since I will still use them in my personal crafting.
- Project Life - While I never did figure out how to do a scrapbook class with this product, I did really enjoy the classes I took from other demonstrators like Ronda Wade using this product. I will still use all my stockpiled cards and pocket pages to scrapbook my pre-kid life but know that the replacement product for this line will be something fun to play with!
- Tin of Cards Project Kit - This product is on sale for 30% off and you get the tin and supplies to make 16 cards. Now the stamp set is sold separately but you can use the old Tin of Cards stamp set or you can use something you have on hand to complete this great kit.
- Kraft Cardstock - I'm glad I just ordered this for my scrapbooks. The 12 x 12 paper is great for cards and bags and envelopes.
- Crumb Cake Notecards and Envelopes - My Paper Pumpkin subscribers know I use these religiously with my kits so I'll be sad to see this option discontinued.
- Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper - This watercolored fruit paper just makes me smile. I loved creating my projects with it and wish it was sticking around for another year. Especiall since I had a class prepped for it that I never taught!
- Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder - I used this one on everything. I think they will have a good replacement since they always excel on the embossing folders but I really enjoyed this one with all my birthday projects!
- Fringe Scissors - Callie will be sad to know we can't replace the scissors if Michael breaks them. These scissors were great for adding grass and details to cards.
- Bitty Butterfly and Elegant Butterfly Punches - I loved using these with the kids since the Big Shot dies are sometimes hard for little arms and hands. Vellum butterflies will be missed by me!
- And finally, the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. I will miss this as much as my Watermelon Wonder. This stamp set added a special splash to every project and I see a lot of white space to ponder in my future.
What are you the saddest to see go?
ONLINE HOSTESS CODE
To purchase these products, please visit my Online Store and use hostess code G3Y2ZHFN when checking out.
WHAT IS PAPER PUMPKIN?
They tell you to sell what you love and I love Paper Pumpkin. Paper Pumpkin gives you a chance to be creative and take some time for yourself. With instructions and supplies included, you can relax and make something that will brighten your day and the person you give it to. Sending cards is great but there is something special about getting one in the mail that someone took the time to make themselves.
Paper Pumpkin is creativity in a box. It costs $19.95 plus tax and ships to your mailbox once a month. It contains everything you need for your own creative escape. Besides the instructions and pieces for the cards or project, it also contains ink and photopolymer stamps and usually the adhesive you need as well. My subscribers will also get a project sheet with tips and additional ideas and instructions that they can make with the supplies in the kits and sometimes some supplemental supplies. They also are invited to participate in a free Paper Pumpkin Playdates to make their kits using any of my additional supplies like framelits and punches! It's a wonderful program and I'd love for you to try it out! Sign up by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit!
If you sign up by April 10th (TODAY!!!!), you will receive the April Paper Pumpkin kit designed by our own Stampin' Up! CEO, Sara Douglass. I would say that Sara's style is definitely trendy, a bit sassy, and always artistic. Who wouldn't want to play with a kit designed by her? Don't miss out and sign up today!
You can sign up here: https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=80380
JOIN MY TEAM
Contact me today for more information or sign up here: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stacymccain/jointhefun
Have a craftastic day,