I wanted to showcase products to my customers because they are not listed in catalogs anywhere but didn't want to take a long time to do it. So I combined this great stamp set with the Label Card Thinlit Die and showed it at my last workshop. I think it's very pretty.
- Cardstock/Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Modern Medley DSP, Very Vanilla
- Stamp Set: Spread the Joy
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler
- Accessories: Big Shot, Cutting Mats, Magnetic Platform, Label Card Thinlit Die, Season of Style Washi Tape, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, and Adhesive
- You can put washi tape on scraps and then run them through the Big Shot with the additional thinlits that come with the card thinlits. It's a fun way to utilize scraps and it will give them a fun smooth texture.
- When cutting the DSP to match these thinlits, insert it into the card thinlit and make sure you leave a border around it. Then when you cut it out, it will fit on the card but hug the area of the card that swivels. If this isn't clearer than mud, you should schedule a free workshop and I'll just show you!
- I love the look of cutting out a stamped image and raising it on dimensionals.
- The Modern Medley paper is designed to be inked and sponged to change the color to match other colors on the card. I left mine cream but could have easily used my dauber to change it to Cherry Cobbler or another color.
Have a craftastic day,