Today's card is another camp card we did that was designed by Maggie Patterson & Ronda Wade for the December Creative Convention Online that I attended. This is a straight up case. I was going to change out the designer paper since I didn't buy it but then I received just enough from my upline to do these cards!
The new products being used on this card:
- Angled Tag Topper Punch
- Perfect Pennants Stamp Set
- Silver Baker's Twine
- Basic Metal Buttons
- Cardstock: Island Indigo (8 1/2 x 5 1/2, 5 1/4 x 4), Kaleidoscope DSP (2 x 4), Very Vanilla (4 1/4 x 2, 5 1/4 x 4)
- Ink: Island Indigo
- Stamps: Perfect Pennants
- Accessories: Angled Tag Topper Punch, Basic Metal Buttons, Silver Baker's Twine, Glue Dots, Chevron Embossing Folder, Textured Boutique, Dimensionals, and Adhesive
- Insert the lower 2/3 of the Island Indigo cardstock (not the folded card) through the Big Shot. Layer on the folded Indigo Island card using adhesive.
- Layer the strip of Kaleidoscope DSP over the seam between the embossed area and the non-embossed area using adhesive.
- Run the strip of Very Vanilla through the tag topper. Stamp the saying of your choice from Perfect Pennants on the strip. Attach to the card at an angle using dimensionals.
- Attach a button to the top of the tag using a glue dot.
- Tie a knot in the Silver Baker's Twine and attach to the button using a glue dot.