I love how this card turned out and the Perfect Petal stamp set and punch is quickly becoming one of my favorite bundles ever. For my camp, I pre-cut the ovals using the Big Shot and was able to use the scrap of White left over after I punched the oval for the saying and the three flowers.
Occasions Products used in this card:
- Perfect Petals Stamp Set
- Perfect Petals Punch
- Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant (8 1/2 x 5 1/2, 5 1/2 x 4 1/4), Wisteria Wonder (2 @ 5 1/4 x 4), Whisper White (4 x 5, scrap)
- Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant
- Stamps: Gifts of Kindness, Petite Petals
- Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Petite Petals Punch, Big Shot and Cutting Mats, Magnetic Platform, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Ovals Collection Framelits, Modern Label Punch, Petite Petals Punch, White Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Scissors, Adhesive
- Fold the Elegant Eggplant cardstock in half and attach one rectangle of Wisteria Wonder to the inside.
- Run the other Wisteria Wonder cardstock piece through the Textured Boutique machine. Tie the ribbon around it and knot it. Attach to the card using adhesive - works best to put the adhesive directly on the Eggplant and not the Wisteria to get it to stay.
- Stamp the big flower from Gifts of Kindness in Elegant Eggplant on the Whisper White oval. Attach to the Elegant Eggplant Oval using adhesive and layer on the card using dimensionals.
- Stamp the flowers on the scrap of White using Wisteria Wonder. Punch out using the Petite Petal punch and layer on the bigger flower using dimensionals.
- Stamp the saying of your choice in Elegant Eggplant on the scrap of Whisper White. Punch out using the Modern Label Punch. Layer on the card using dimensionals. You can also stamp the bigger saying of your choice on the inside using Elegant Eggplant.
- Attach rhinestones to each end of the saying and in the center of each petite petal flower.