Changes made from their sample include switching out the White Baker's Twine with the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack - Pool Party so that it stood out a little more. Also, the original card has a saying from Perfect Pennants and punched out using a 1 3/4 circle punch and then that piece is layered on a Scallop Circle of Crumb Cake with dots on each scallop from the Chalk marker. It's my favorite card from the Convention but I wanted to do something a little more versatile than the saying that was used.
Occasions & Sale-A-Bration Products:
- Fringe Scissors
- Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (SAB)
- Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack - Pool Party Twine (SAB)
- Starburst Sayings Stamp Set
- Starburst Framelits
- Fresh Prints DSP Stack
- Cardstock: Whisper White (3 1/2 x 4 1/4, 3 3/4 x 5), Crumb Cake (5 1/4 x 4), Coastal Cabana (8 1/2 x 5 1/2, 4 x 1 1/2), Fresh Prints DSP Stack (Polka Dot - 2 x 4)
- Ink: Crumb Cake
- Stamps: Starburst Sayings
- Accessories: Starburst Framelits, Big Shot & Cutting Mats, Magnetic Platform, Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack - Pool Party Twine, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Textured Boutique, Fringe Scissors, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Scissors, and Adhesive
- Run the Whisper White cardstock through the Textured Boutique in the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder. Attach to the piece of Crumb Cake.
- Cut the strip of Coastal Cabana with the Fringe Scissors. Attach to the strip of DSP. Attach to the Whisper White cardstock.
- Wrap the two pieces of twine around the DSP and attach to the back using glue dots. Attach this piece to the folded Coastal Cabana card.
- Stamp the Oh Happy Day image on the piece of Whisper White. Run through the Big Shot using the Starburst Framelits. Layer on the card using dimensionals.