This card was inspired by a card that I saw on Pinterest by Paula Knall. I think she has some great ideas for SU products - you should check her out.
I liked this card because it let me show off a LOT of Sale-a-Bration options and will let my camp attendees play with a lot of these different products.
- Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack - Crisp Cantaloupe Twine
- Banner Punch
- Banner Blast Stamp Set
- See Ya Later Stamp Set
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake (8 1/2 x 5 1/2), Whisper White (5 1/4 x 4, scrap), Sweet Sorbet DSP (polka dot and scallop scraps), Crisp Cantaloupe (scrap)
- Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe
- Stamps: See Ya Later, Banner Blast
- Accessories: Banner Punch, Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack - Crisp Cantaloupe Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Scissors, and Adhesive
- Stamp the See Ya Saying of your choice at the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock.
- Tie a bow in the left end of the Crisp Cantaloupe Twine. Attach to the card using a glue dot behind the bow. Wrap the other end around the top of the card and attach on the back of the Whisper White using a glue dot.
- Attach the Whisper White to the folded Crumb Cake card.
- Stamp the banner image of your choice on the scrap of Whisper White. Punch out using banner punch. Attach a dimensional to the back and attach over the twine.
- Add one of each of the pre-cut banners from the brad containers with a dimensional on the twine - Crisp Cantaloupe, Scallop DSP, and Dot DSP.