Today is gardening day. I spent Saturday with my dear friend Ilene enjoying our Saturday market and buying new plants. There is something completely rejuvenating about spending time with one of your oldest and closest friends. You feel fuller, more stable, lighter, and overall more happy. Like I do when I'm stamping only with more Vitamin D and more laughter. I don't know if we'll kill the plants or not, but I'll sure have fun planting them with Callie like I did buying them with Ilene.
Plus, since I'm getting the new Ronald McDonald House Charity stamp set from the 2015-2016 catalog, I can make adorable flower arrangements using new product and use them on the Project Life grid cards to help capture those dirty and fun memories!
Today's card is another of my camp cards so instructions are included below. While I'm disappointed about the Blendabilities situation (and am hoarding mine), I wanted to show customers other ways to stamp and color. This kit had the Black Stazon pad and the Aquapainter to use with the other colors of inks. I finished it off with an adorable ribbon out of the Cotton Twine (have I mentioned this is a MUST HAVE?)
This card made me feel like an artist. If you want to feel like one too, buy the supplies listed below on my online store and have some fun!
- Cardstock/DSP: Pool Party, Whisper White
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Black Stazon
- Stamp Set: Love is Kindness
- Accessories: Aquapainters, Painted Cotton Twine, Wild Wasabi Marker, Corner Rounder Punch, Dimensionals, Scissors, Glue Dots
- Stamp the image in Stazon on the White cardstock.
- Color the flowers using the aquapainter and the lid of the Daffodil ink pad. Color the area around the flowers using the lid of the Pool Party pad.
- Color the leaves using the Wild Wasabi marker.
- Attach to the card using dimensionals.
- Tie a knot in the twine and attach to the card using glue dots. Trim the ends.