This card was used to show off several Occasions products that are only available until June 2nd!
- Cardstock/DSP: Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
- Ink: Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz
- Stamp Set: Painted Petals
- Accessories: Painted Blooms Cotton Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Spring Flowers TIEF, Textured Embossing Boutique, Dimensionals, Scissors, and Adhesive
- Fold the card around the embossing folder and run through the textured embossing boutique machine.
- Wrap the twine around the end of the Pear strip and tie in a knot. Attach to the card using dimensionals.
- Stamp the leaves in Pear Pizazz. Using that as a guide, stamp the flowers in Soft Sky. Attach to the card using dimensionals on the corners.
- Add rhinestones to the center.
- If you have purchased this set (or do purchase it), refer to the picture in the catalog for how to align the leaves and flowers. I recommend lining up the small circle flower to bring the rest into line.
- Fold the card around the embossing folder so that the SU logo is on top - this ensures complete coverage on the card.
- The color combo on this card was inspired by this creation by Julie Davidson. I ended up changing the colors to a softer set but I wouldn't have thought of the light blue flowers without seeing this card first! She has a good tutorial for how to line up the stamps using the Stamp-a -majig on this site.
Have a craftastic day,