- It's girl trip - my mom and sister are demonstrators so we get to have this awesome experience together.
- The excitement of thousands of demonstrators is beyond your imagination. It's energizing and inspiring.
- You get to attend a lot of useful classes that help make me a more effective demonstrator.
- You get to see MORE SAMPLES than you ever dreamed of - both of existing product and brand spanking new holiday product. Those demos are my favorite - the talent of SU's presenters is incredible.
- It's just fun - from awards night to social events to swapping, you leave ready to Share, Inspire, and Create!
For this card, I used the Watercolor Wings bundle, as well as the Watercolor Wash background stamp. I wanted it to look like sky so I used Soft Sky. I wanted to use So Saffron for the saying so I punched out a 2" circle from a post it and adhered it on the Whisper White. Then I inked up my background stamp and stamped. This left me a "sun" to put my beautiful So Saffron saying inside.
For the butterfly, I stamped off the So Saffron for the base and then used a second of the stamps for the darker yellow. It is punched out using the Bold Butterfly Framelits (which pair perfectly with the Butterflies Thinlits Dies) and has a few strands of Silver Metallic thread behind it. The base of the butterfly are metal rimmed pearls - aren't those AMAZING? One of my favorite new catalog products!
- Cardstock/DSP: Soft Sky, Whisper White
- Ink: Soft Sky, So Saffron
- Stamp Set: Watercolor Wash, Watercolor Wings
- Accessories: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and Cutting Mats, Metal Rimmed Pearls, Silver Metallic Thread, 2" Circle Punch, Bold Butterfly Framelits, Dimensionals, Scissors and Adhesive
Have a craftastic day,