For this card, I layered the gold using adhesive on the back and then stamped on the white card. Be mindful on where you stamp the saying. I recommend playing the circle die-cut on the card first and then stamp around it.
For this one, I just put the circle at the top and then stamped on the bottom of the card. The card looks fancy so you don't have to try that hard with this one!
I decided to try to the baker's twine on the card in a different way so I tied a bow and attached it to the Congrats with a little adhesive. Again, the stamping is done with Black Stazon since I stamped the foil!
There are a lot of things I've come to love about photopolymer stamps. One of them is how you can line up the stamps without a Stamp-a-Majig. In this case, I stamped "Thanks" three times and circled with the epoxy stars. I loved this one.
While the kit is on backorder until mid-July, I still think it's a great purchase for either a gift or for yourself. You can make cards fitting any occasion with it and you can use the stamp set to make other cards as you'll see this weekend.
To make this tin and all these cards on your own, you'll need these supplies!
- Tin of Cards - #138378 - $27.00
- Tin of Cards Stamp Set - #138946 - $17.00
- Mint Macaron Ink Pad - #138326 - $7.00
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad - #132708 - $6.00
- Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad - 101406 - $8.00
- Paper Snips -103579 - $10.00
- Dimensionals - 104430 - $4.00
- Fast Fuse - 129026 - $10.00 (on sale until July 7th for only $7.50!)
- Stampin' Pierce Mat - 126199 - $5.00