I wanted to do a final post on the cards in the Tin of Cards and then I will start posting the other projects I made with the stamp set.
First, the stamp set you can get for this project is awesome. It's $17.00 and has everything you need for most occasions! I love the size of the scripted sayings and I really like the doodle stamps in this set to add just a little something special to your stamped projects!
This is another project where I stamped with Stazon but could be done with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
As stated the past few days, this kit is on backorder until mid-July but it's a great purchase for either a gift or for yourself. You can make cards fitting any occasion with it and you can use the stamp set to make other cards as you'll see this weekend.
To make this tin and all these cards on your own, you'll need these supplies!
- Tin of Cards - #138378 - $27.00
- Tin of Cards Stamp Set - #138946 - $17.00
- Mint Macaron Ink Pad - #138326 - $7.00
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad - #132708 - $6.00
- Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad - 101406 - $8.00
- Paper Snips -103579 - $10.00
- Dimensionals - 104430 - $4.00
- Fast Fuse - 129026 - $10.00 (on sale until July 7th for only $7.50!)
- Stampin' Pierce Mat - 126199 - $5.00
Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July!