I cut up the piece with the skull and web and put it in a frame. Then I had to find the perfect picture. For some this might be hard but I am a camera fanatic, especially for this holiday!!
We have a family friend that sets records for Halloween decorations. Her house is better than any store I've been too or any house I've visited. Every year we take Callie over to her house and take pictures. Over the years, it's been fun to see her grow but that growth also brings awareness of what is cute and what is scary. We are still deciding if it will freak her out too much to go this year.
Anyhow, back on topic, the picture from this frame is from Cheryl's house. Callie was playing with the Spell book and I was able to highlight the pumpkin color on the book using Picasa. I used an exacto knife to cut out part of the skull and part of the spider web. I added Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black Candy Dots (love these things!) to the frame too. For the saying, I inked up just the Halloween from the Halloween Hello set and then punched it out using the Modern Label punch.
Cardstock/DSP: Witches' Brew, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Set: Halloween Hello
Ink: Basic Black Marker
Accessories: Exacto Knife, Dimensionals, Modern Label Punch, Neutral Candy Dots, Brights Candy Dots, Adhesive
This isn't a mommy and me craft like the others. Unless your kiddo is great with a super sharp blade and, if so, you shouldn't admit that to anyone, let alone put that on the internet.
When you order online, make sure you use hostess code TUBSEAHG and be entered for a drawing as the mystery hostess at the end of the month. I have enough orders to qualify for a workshop so someone will be a lucky winner!!!
You can join SU for only $25 from October 7-21, 2013. This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away! During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be available; the regular $99 starter kit will not be available. The $25 Starter Kit includes:
- $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
- Business pack which includes: Customer postcards, Customer Order Forms, Getting Started DVD, A package of the current seasonal catalog, A box of annual catalogs
When you hold your first Workshop or place an order yourself within 45 days of signing up, you will receive 30% instant income and any eligible hostess benefits if you host your own event. You also get two months FREE of the Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS)!
Perks to joining my team:
- Free admission to my hostess appreciation event on November 9th
- 50% camp fees for my buffets and camps
- Instant Income - you receive 20% back on all orders placed with you. If you are a hobby demonstrator, you would basically have no shipping/tax plus 4% back.
- If your sales each month reach$ 400, you will receive 5% volume rebate back. Higher sales, higher volume rebates.
- Eligibility to attend Regionals and Convention
- Eligibility for incentive trips
- Pre-order and sneak peek opportunities
- Demonstrator only specials
- Demonstrator only Webinars and training on new products and promotions
- Stampin' Success - a bi-monthly magazine delivered to your door around the 15th of the month filled with ideas and business tips
- Inclusion in the Creatively Inspired meetings for free -- includes business discussions, training, make-n-takes, card swaps, and product challenges
- Free attendance for my hostess appreciation event in November
- Access to all my instruction sheets for buffet and exclusive club projects