I spent a lot of time this weekend finishing out several Halloween books that I've created over the last few years. I ended up with an album for each of Callie's Halloween experiences and an album of party pictures with the college gang which is much less cute but made me smile just as big to reflect upon. Today I'm looking forward to finishing my apple pie filling and canning just because it means I won't be cutting out photos!!!
Today's post is a project I just kept tinkering with. I wanted to do the can luminaries but then I heard that you had to freeze the cans first and that sounded like more work than I wanted. Plus that meant I had to wait to do them until they were frozen. So I decided to make a tin can holder instead.
The can is a normal 14oz can. It's wrapped in Witches' Brew DSP that is held on using Sticky Strip. I used a Crop-a-dile (retired) to create the holes through the side of the can. I used some retired black wire from the old days of Stampin' Up and created the handle. Then I stamped and cut out several bats that are hanging from the handle from the Halloween Hello stamp set. I had a few scraps of taffeta ribbon so I tied those on the handle as well.
Cardstock/DSP: Witches Brew, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black
Stamp Set: Halloween Hello
Accessories: Black Wire (retired), Crop-a-dile (retired), Scissors, Dimensionals, Adhesive, Sticky Strip, Basic Black 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon
When you order online, make sure you use hostess code TUBSEAHG and be entered for a drawing as the mystery hostess at the end of the month. I have enough orders to qualify for a workshop so someone will be a lucky winner!!!
You can join SU for only $25 from October 7-21, 2013. This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away! During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be available; the regular $99 starter kit will not be available. The $25 Starter Kit includes:
- $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
- Business pack which includes: Customer postcards, Customer Order Forms, Getting Started DVD, A package of the current seasonal catalog, A box of annual catalogs
When you hold your first Workshop or place an order yourself within 45 days of signing up, you will receive 30% instant income and any eligible hostess benefits if you host your own event. You also get two months FREE of the Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS)!
Perks to joining my team:
- Free admission to my hostess appreciation event on November 9th
- 50% camp fees for my buffets and camps
- Instant Income - you receive 20% back on all orders placed with you. If you are a hobby demonstrator, you would basically have no shipping/tax plus 4% back.
- If your sales each month reach$ 400, you will receive 5% volume rebate back. Higher sales, higher volume rebates.
- Eligibility to attend Regionals and Convention
- Eligibility for incentive trips
- Pre-order and sneak peek opportunities
- Demonstrator only specials
- Demonstrator only Webinars and training on new products and promotions
- Stampin' Success - a bi-monthly magazine delivered to your door around the 15th of the month filled with ideas and business tips
- Inclusion in the Creatively Inspired meetings for free -- includes business discussions, training, make-n-takes, card swaps, and product challenges
- Free attendance for my hostess appreciation event in November
- Access to all my instruction sheets for buffet and exclusive club projects
Have a craftastic day,