A few years ago, we were selling vinyl art, Décor Elements, through Stampin' Up! I bought these great pumpkin faces but never used them because I was too cheap to buy the pumpkin. :) I found this cute hat with a headband on it that I thought would look great on Callie. But apparently her lack of love for hats extends to hats tied to headbands.
In five minutes, I was able to apply the vinyl, put the hat on it, and have a great pumpkin to put on display on my house. Any I might just wear that hat when we take Callie trick or treating.
21 new items have been added to the clearance rack for Stampin' Up! Check out those items here:
When you order online, make sure you use hostess code TUBSEAHG and be entered for a drawing as the mystery hostess at the end of the month. I have enough orders to qualify for a workshop so someone will be a lucky winner!!!
You can join SU for only $25 from October 7-21, 2013. This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away! During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be available; the regular $99 starter kit will not be available. The $25 Starter Kit includes:
- $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
- Business pack which includes: Customer postcards, Customer Order Forms, Getting Started DVD, A package of the current seasonal catalog, A box of annual catalogs
When you hold your first Workshop or place an order yourself within 45 days of signing up, you will receive 30% instant income and any eligible hostess benefits if you host your own event. You also get two months FREE of the Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS)!
Perks to joining my team:
- Free admission to my hostess appreciation event on November 9th
- 50% camp fees for my buffets and camps
- Instant Income - you receive 20% back on all orders placed with you. If you are a hobby demonstrator, you would basically have no shipping/tax plus 4% back.
- If your sales each month reach$ 400, you will receive 5% volume rebate back. Higher sales, higher volume rebates.
- Eligibility to attend Regionals and Convention
- Eligibility for incentive trips
- Pre-order and sneak peek opportunities
- Demonstrator only specials
- Demonstrator only Webinars and training on new products and promotions
- Stampin' Success - a bi-monthly magazine delivered to your door around the 15th of the month filled with ideas and business tips
- Inclusion in the Creatively Inspired meetings for free -- includes business discussions, training, make-n-takes, card swaps, and product challenges
- Free attendance for my hostess appreciation event in November
- Access to all my instruction sheets for buffet and exclusive club projects