Since I'm featuring projects using the Paper Pumpkin kit for September (Boo-tiful Bags), I made her card using the kit. I think that these colors work for other types of cards so this time I combined the kit with supplies from my craft room that I had out for other projects!
Items from the kit:
- The burlap piece is from cutting up one of the bags along the threads and then fraying it.
- The purple flowers are punched from one of the tags that are included in the kit.
- The center is a sequin pulled off the trim attached to the flower using a mini silver brad.
- From the kit: Tags, burlap, dimensionals, sequin trim, Tangelo Twist ink spot
- Other supplies: Very Vanilla cardstock; Remembering Your Birthday stamp set; Pansy Punch; Petite Petals Punch; Paper Piercing Tool & Mat; Mini Silver Brad; Bone Folder; Scissors, and Adhesive
YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!
To sign up for Paper Pumpkin, visit https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=80380.
- I have committed to having additional samples created using the kit by the first week of the month. That way those that are cardmakers have options just like those that scrapbook or like decor.
- I will post frequent updates to the Pinterest board I have dedicated to Paper Pumpkin projects - again providing you inspiration to use with your kit if you need something different from the instructions included!
- I will host a Paper Pumpkin party that is free for the recipients of Paper Pumpkin with me. Those crafting friends can come for free and enjoy good company and a pumpkin snack while putting together your kits. These events will usually be the first Wednesday of the month! There will also be a door prize given each month to the attendees and if you want to make any of the samples I show using the kit (that doesn't require hardware like frames), I will provide that for attendees as well.
From October 1st – October 6th, Stampin’ Up! is offering 15% off some of your favorite supplies! During that time you can purchase select inks, paper, envelopes, and adhesive at 15% off! They will also be offering some stamp sets at 20% off. You can order online through 10/6 using the hostess code of F3R3UJ2G and ship right to you.
Items on sale are:
All ink pads are 15% off so instead of 5.95, they are 5.06
STAMPS: (see attachment for images)
134018 Big News (Clear) - was 31.95, now 25.56
134015 Big News (Wood) - was 43.95, now 35.16
134288 Playful Pennants (Clear) - was 16.95, now 13.56
134285 Playful Pennants (Wood) – was 21.95, now 17.56
134198 Choose Happiness (Clear) - was 17.95, now 14.36
134195 Choose Happiness (Wood) - was 24.95, now 19.96
122497 Petite Pairs (Clear) - was 20.95, now 16.76
128706 Petite Pairs (Wood) – was 28.95, now 23.16
134234 So Very Happy (Clear) – was 17.95, now 14.36
134231 So Very Happy (Wood) - was 24.95, now 19.96
133681 Card Stock In Color 8-1/2" x 11" 2014-2016 - was $6.95, now $5.91
131200 Card Stock 8-1/2 x 11 In Color 2013-2015 - was $6.95, now $5.91
131190 Card Stock 8-1/2 x 11 Brights - was $6.95, now $5.91
131193 Card Stock 8-1/2 x 11 Subtles- was $6.95, now $5.91
131192 Card Stock 8-1/2 x 11 Regals - was $6.95, now $5.91
131191 Card Stock 8-1/2 x 11 Neutrals - was $6.95, now $5.91
100730 Card Stock 8-1/2" x 11" Whisper White - was $8.50, now $7.23
107297 Envelopes Medium Crumb Cake - was $6.50, now $5.53
107300 Envelopes Medium Very Vanilla - was $6.50, now $5.53
107301 Envelopes Medium Whisper White - was $6.50, now $5.53
102619 Envelopes Medium Clear Translucent - was $4.95, now $4.21
129026 Adhesive Fast Fuse - was $9.95, now $8.46
129027 Adhesive Refill Fast Fuse - was $7.50, now $6.38
Contact me today to take advantage of these great offers!
As we enter October and also World Card making Week, I have a special of my own. Between October 1st and October 6th, you will get your name put into a drawing each time you:
- Purchase $25 worth of product – in person or online - http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dwbs=80380. If placing an online order not tied to a hostess, please use F3R3UJ2G when checking out so I can track it easily! (one entry for each $25 increment before shipping/tax)
- Attend a stamp camp or workshop (one entry per attendee)
- Sign up for Paper Pumpkin as a new subscriber - https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=80380 (1 entry)
- Sign back up for Paper Pumpkin as a previous subscriber - https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=80380 (2 entries)
- Sign up as a demonstrator - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stacymccain/jointhefun?dwbs=80380 (5 entries)
- Pay your Holiday Stamp Camp fee - it must be received by 10/6, not postmarked and I will grandfather in those that already sent checks (1 entry per attendee)
Have a craftastic day,