- Saying: Happy Thanksgiving
- Saying: Holiday calories don't count
- Saying: There's no such thing as too much pie
- Saying: Thankful for you
- Image: small heart
This first card for the week was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketches for the week.
Couple of things about this card.
- The FOR YOU is from the THANKFUL FOR YOU stamp included in the kit. Because the stamps are photopolymer (long speak for completely clear) you can tell when they are inked or clean and it makes inking portions of the stamp really easy.
- The strip of yellow stripes is from cutting one of the triangle die cut stickers under the score line.
- The kraft background is one of the box sides that I cut in half.
- The strips on the top of the heart are from putting the bigger yellow stripe piece on a scrap of the die cut sheet and then punching out with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.
Supplies outside of the Paper Pumpkin kit:
- Strawberry Slush cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Dimensionals, and SNAIL adhesive
YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!
To sign up for Paper Pumpkin, visit https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=80380.
Perks for signing up under me:
- I have committed to having additional samples created using the kit by the first week of the month. That way those that are cardmakers have options just like those that scrapbook or like decor.
- I will post frequent updates to the Pinterest board I have dedicated to Paper Pumpkin projects - again providing you inspiration to use with your kit if you need something different from the instructions included!
- I will host a Paper Pumpkin party that is free for the recipients of Paper Pumpkin with me. Those crafting friends can come for free and enjoy good company and a pumpkin snack while putting together your kits. These events will usually be the first Wednesday of the month! There will also be a door prize given each month to the attendees and if you want to make any of the samples I show using the kit (that doesn't require hardware like frames), I will provide that for attendees as well.
Check back tomorrow for two great card ideas!
Have a craftastic day,