- Saying: Happy Thanksgiving
- Saying: Holiday calories don't count
- Saying: There's no such thing as too much pie
- Saying: Thankful for you
- Image: small heart
This first card is one that I'll be making a lot of using the scraps from the kit. The splatter is from Gorgeous Grunge. The outline of the feather is done by punching out the feather from the die cut sheet and then cutting around the edges left behind. I love the look of it! The little heart was stamped on Very Vanilla and then attached using adhesive. The Thankful for you banner is up on dimensionals.
This second card also uses the outline left from punching out a feather. The strip of striped paper is one of the sides of a cut up box. The strip behind the Happy Thanksgiving is the scrap left after punching the scalloped edge.
Supplies outside of the Paper Pumpkin kit:
- Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set, Very Vanilla cardstock, Night of Navy cardstock, Old Olive cardstock, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Scissors, Dimensionals, and SNAIL adhesive
YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!
To sign up for Paper Pumpkin, visit https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=80380.
Perks for signing up under me:
- I have committed to having additional samples created using the kit by the first week of the month. That way those that are cardmakers have options just like those that scrapbook or like decor.
- I will post frequent updates to the Pinterest board I have dedicated to Paper Pumpkin projects - again providing you inspiration to use with your kit if you need something different from the instructions included!
- I will host a Paper Pumpkin party that is free for the recipients of Paper Pumpkin with me. Those crafting friends can come for free and enjoy good company and a pumpkin snack while putting together your kits. These events will usually be the first Wednesday of the month! There will also be a door prize given each month to the attendees and if you want to make any of the samples I show using the kit (that doesn't require hardware like frames), I will provide that for attendees as well.
Check back tomorrow for two more card ideas!
Check out this week's specials - click the image below for more details.
Have a craftastic day,