Today I'm sharing another set of great tags that were made during my Christmas in October camp. I love these tags. They are quick, easy, and use scraps with minimal stamping.
- Punch 1/8 circle punch on squares of DSP. Fold twine in half and put the bent end through the hole. Thread the two ends through it and pull lightly (so it doesn't rip!)
- Stamp the white pieces with the To/From using Crumb Cake ink. Attach the circles to the center of four DSP pieces using adhesive.
- Cut out the embellishments and layer on the tags using dimensionals.
- Attach the real red circles to the other two DSP squares. Layer the strip of White using adhesive. Add the punched candy circles to the tags using dimensionals.
- Cardstock: Candy Cane DSP (6 patterns @ 2 1/2 x 2 1/2, scrap for cut outs), Whisper White (4 @ 2" Circles, 2 @ 1 x 2 1/2), Real Read (2 @ 2" Circles)
- Ink: Crumb Cake
- Stamps: Tin of Tags
- Accessories: Candy Cane Bakers Twine, Scissors, Dimensionals, 2" Circle Punch, Adhesive, 1/8 circle punch
- Cardstock/DSP: Crumb Cake (4 @ 3 x 3), Whisper White (4 @ 3 x 1), Candy Cane Lane DSP (scrap with one of each image)
- Ink: Crumb Cake
- Stamp Set: Cozy Christmas (retired)
- Accessories: Seasonal Decorative Masks, Brayer, Dimensionals, Scissors, and Adhesive
To order supplies for these projects, please visit my online store here. Please use this hostess code when checking out when you find something to order if ordering by December 24th.
- December Code: The code through Christmas is WEEMARQ7.
It’s our Year End Closeout Sale – take a look at these great specials! These include discounts up to 60% on retiring holiday products, clearance items, and high inventory items. Those placing orders through my Web site will be put into a drawing for a doorprize – hint – it’s something new from the new occasions catalog!
Link to Online Store: https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=10600&dbws=80380
Just a few notes:
- High inventory items are on discount through January 3rd.
- Retiring accessories are while supplies last.
- Retiring items will all discontinue as of January 3rd.
- Retiring holiday stamp sets are guaranteed through December 21st.
WHAT IS PAPER PUMPKIN?
While we have many great products on closeout, there is one program that you really should check out as well. I only sell things I'm passionate about and this product line is definitely one of my favorites!
Paper Pumpkin is creativity in a box. It costs $19.95 plus tax and ships to your mailbox once a month. It contains everything you need for your own creative escape. Besides the instructions and pieces for the cards or project, it also contains ink and photopolymer stamps and usually the adhesive you need as well. My subscribers will also get a project sheet with tips and additional ideas and instructions that they can make with the supplies in the kits and sometimes some supplemental supplies. They also are invited to participate in a free Paper Pumpkin Playdate to make their kits using any of my additional supplies like framelits and punches! It's a wonderful program and I'd love for you to try it out! Sign up by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit!
You can sign up here: https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=80380
JOIN MY TEAM
If you are interested in joining out team and participating in monthly meetings with free make-n-take projects and outstanding company, contact me today or go here to sign up! You can get $125 in free merchandise that you choose yourself for only $99 plus tax. The new Occasion catalog is coming out and you could pre-order from it as a demonstrator! Contact me today for more information!
Come back tomorrow for more ideas!
Have a craftastic day,