As a parent, it made me so happy to see my daughter put aside her stranger danger and ask the questions and really listen to the answers. She's six and her exposure to older people has been very limited and she was just such a blessing this morning. It was also a special experience for me because I could see how children can bring the magic of Christmas to any room, even if they don't know the people they are influencing. There were so many smiles and compliments and warmth. An experience to treasure for sure.
So today's card is about spreading Christmas cheer because that's what Callie and her friends spread today. The card features the peppermint paper from the Candy Cane Lane DSP just as they passed out peppermint reindeer. And the importance of letting people know you are thinking of them during this season and all year round is captured just by sending this card out and you sending your own.
- Cardstock/DSP: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Candy Cane Lane DSP, Red Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Real Red and Crumb Cake Markers
- Stamp Set: Tin of Tags
- Accessories: Big Shot, Cutting Mats and Platform, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Warmth and Cheer Washi Tape, Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine, 1/2 Circle Punch, Tear and Tape, Dimensionals, Adhesive, and Scissors
- Ink up the stamp using the Red Marker on the words and Crumb Cake on the stars. Stamp on the white cardstock and let dry. Then run through the Big Shot to punch out.
- Attach the piece of candy DSP to the Crumb Cake.
- Add a strip of crumb cake washi above the designer paper.
- Attach the strip of sparkly red glimmer paper using adhesive.
- Wrap the thread around the card twice and knot.
- Add the Crumb Cake cardstock to the card.
- Add the circle to the card using dimensionals to cover up the knot.
- Punch out three candies from the scrap paper using the 1/2 circle punch and pop up on dimensionals as shown.
To order supplies for these projects, please visit my online store here. Please use this hostess code when checking out when you find something to order if ordering by December 24th.
- December Code: The code through Christmas is WEEMARQ7.
It’s our Year End Closeout Sale – take a look at these great specials! These include discounts up to 60% on retiring holiday products, clearance items, and high inventory items. Those placing orders through my Web site will be put into a drawing for a doorprize – hint – it’s something new from the new occasions catalog!
Link to Online Store: https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=10600&dbws=80380
Just a few notes:
- High inventory items are on discount through January 3rd.
- Retiring accessories are while supplies last.
- Retiring items will all discontinue as of January 3rd.
- Retiring holiday stamp sets are guaranteed through December 21st.
WHAT IS PAPER PUMPKIN?
While we have many great products on closeout, there is one program that you really should check out as well. I only sell things I'm passionate about and this product line is definitely one of my favorites!
Paper Pumpkin is creativity in a box. It costs $19.95 plus tax and ships to your mailbox once a month. It contains everything you need for your own creative escape. Besides the instructions and pieces for the cards or project, it also contains ink and photopolymer stamps and usually the adhesive you need as well. My subscribers will also get a project sheet with tips and additional ideas and instructions that they can make with the supplies in the kits and sometimes some supplemental supplies. They also are invited to participate in a free Paper Pumpkin Playdate to make their kits using any of my additional supplies like framelits and punches! It's a wonderful program and I'd love for you to try it out! Sign up by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit!
You can sign up here: https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=80380
JOIN MY TEAM
If you are interested in joining out team and participating in monthly meetings with free make-n-take projects and outstanding company, contact me today or go here to sign up! You can get $125 in free merchandise that you choose yourself for only $99 plus tax. The new Occasion catalog is coming out and you could pre-order from it as a demonstrator! Contact me today for more information!
Come back tomorrow for more ideas!
Have a craftastic day,