Besides my existing collection, I'm always looking to add new elements to my stash. I purchased a few of the Festive Flurry Ornament Kits to do with Callie for our tree this year. Turned out that they are not tiny kid friendly - lots of folds and require a glue gun. That didn't stop me from making them with my own mom though!
Are you looking for a project that you can complete in under an hour, that only requires a kit and a glue gun, and that looks great on your holiday gifts? If so, you should check out the Festive Flurry Ornament Kit.
The kit comes with everything you need to assemble 10 of these great ornaments that can be used in a variety of holiday ways!
- You could put them on a wine bottle for a holiday hostess.
- You could decorate the top of a great gift box for a holiday gift.
- You could hang them on your tree as original homemade ornaments.
- You could string them up on the ribbon and make a beautiful garland for your tree or mantle.
At $14.95, this is a way to make a homemade keepsake for under $2 each! Plus if you make them EXACTLY like the instructions say, you have 30 big rhinestones left to use on other holiday projects!
- I could not get the two rosette elements to stay closed using a glue gun. I recommend folding on the score lines for the large Soft Sky snowflake and putting the glue directly on the Crumb Cake snowflake. Hold the center tight like a rosette but if it doesn't stay tight, it's okay. You will do the same thing with the glitter snowflake after you fold on the score lines and use the glue to put it on top of the Soft Sky snowflake.
You can find the instructions here and order them here.
Have a craftastic day,