- Layer the Pocket card shown with the 2 pieces of Crumb Cake (cut at 4 x 6).
- Punch a hole in the upper corner using the paper piercing tool.
- Insert a brad base.
- Insert a Crumb Cake Candy Dot.
- Create a banner using your scissors or the hexagon punch out of a strip of diagonal stripes left over from cutting up your DSP.
- Attach to the book using dimensionals.
- Insert a strip of DSP to the last page after you add your photo to cover the brad legs, if desired
- Make sure your pictures are put in the swatchbook the right way or they will be upside-down when someone opens the book.
- Don't cover the brad legs with a dimensional - it will make it hard for the book to turn and open.
- If you had 4 x 6 photos that you didn't want to cut down, you could just add them directly to the swatchbook so that they swivel instead of using the Crumb Cake cardstock.
Have a craftastic day,