- Score a 7 1/2 x 6 piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock at 4 inches.
- Using the Envelope Punch board, create a file tab at the top of the 4" side. Do this by inserting the top on the punch board so that it aligns with the 3" mark. Push the button on the board.
- Turn over and align the other side to the button so that the end of the cardstock is directly in the center of the button. Push the button to punch out.
- Use the paper trimmer or scissors to cut off the unwanted Cherry Cobbler and make the tab.
- Turn two scraps of DSP that you cut off into banners using scissors or hexagon punch and attach to the file folder AFTER you attach your photo to the front.
- Adhere a long one using adhesive and a short one using dimensionals.
- Then put two photos on the inside, adding more embellishments or banners, if desired, and one on the back.
You could really embellish this one up. I didn't because I had large funny photos to use so I wanted to highlight those photos and not cluster embellishments. I've received some great swap cards using this same idea that I will post soon.
Have a craftastic day,