Today kicks off our annual holiday sale! For 24 hours only, you can get the three products below at a discount. I have all three and that Trimmer is a MUST! The markers make crafting with our great colors quick and easy. The Diagonal plate will help make boxes and mini books for the holidays and other occasions a breeze!
- Many Marvelous Markers - on sale for $76.97 instead of $109.95 - http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=131264
- Simply Scored Diagonal Plate - on sale for $8.37 instead of $11.95 - http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=125586
- Stampin' Trimmer - on sale for $20.97 instead of $29.95 - http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=126889
Since the holiday scrapbook and divided page protectors are on sale, it works perfectly with my series of posts on this great album!
Some of the page protectors lend themselves to inserting little mini books versus single photos so that you can get more happy holiday faces into your scrapbook! This is the final mini book/insert idea that I did for this holiday scrapbook. It came about because I had a stack of photos celebrating our family tradition of making covered pretzels for all the grandparents!
- Score a 4 x 11 piece of cardstock at 5 1/2. Fold in half. Attach the Let's Be Jolly card to the front of the piece using adhesive.
- Open the cardstock back up. Attach a 4 x 2 piece of Old Olive to the bottom of the piece using washi tape around the edges and the bottom.** Attach the 4 x 2 piece of Cherry Cobbler to the bottom. If you like how the washi tape looks, you don't have to do this - but I didn't.... :)
- Stamp the saying in Cherry Cobbler ink on the 1 x 3 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake. Make a banner end on the right using your scissors or the hexagon punch. Tie a knot in the small piece of Grosgrain Ribbon and attach to the left end of the banner using adhesive on the back to hold it. Attach to the pocket using dimensionals.
- Insert photos into your pocket.
- Cut the journaling piece off the Glad Tidings pocket card. Cut to 3 1/2 x 3 7/8. Attach to the upper piece of the book. Insert a 1" x 4" piece of DSP to the bottom of that journaling tag.
- Put adhesive on the back of the book and attach to a piece of 4 x 6 polka dot DSP.
- Using washi tape to make a pocket instead of sticky strip gives you a bigger pocket. Sticky strip cuts 1/4 inch off each side. Washi tape wrapped around the edges gives you a true 4" wide pocket.
- You can put a photo directly on the back of this folder. If the other side of the page is another event or theme, you can leave the back of this pocket book blank and put a sheet of 4 x 6 DSP lose behind the book instead to hook your picture too. That way you aren't pulling out the insert and finding a tree cutting photo when you were scrapbooking a sweet treat in the mini book.
Our online party is over $300 which means the lucky winner will get $50 in free merchandise!!! To be considered for this drawing, place an online order by midnight on 11/23 with the hostess code of G3SGBMJK. Callie will draw a name from all those that placed online orders on 11/24 and that lucky winner will get the free merchandise!
Have a craftastic day,Stacy