8 x 8 Divided Page Protectors - 132544 - on sale for $3.96
Season of Style This & That Bundle - 136531 - exclusive bundle on sale for $21.44
Seasonal Stripes 8 x 8 Designer Ring Album - 132259 - on sale for $11.96
Our online party is over $300 which means the lucky winner will get $50 in free merchandise!!! To be considered for this drawing, place an online order by midnight on 11/23 with the hostess code of G3SGBMJK. Callie will draw a name from all those that placed online orders on 11/24 and that lucky winner will get the free merchandise!
Once you have your photos in the book, you will want to add some journaling and titling. You could cut this in cardstock and write them by hand. Some people have that skill. I do not. I like to wordsmith.
There are several reasons I like using My Digital Studio for journaling and titles.
- With My Digital Studio, you can set the size of your text box in Edit Object so that the text inside is the perfect size for your project. This may because you want to mat it on a 2 x 2 square or because you want to punch it out using one of our great punches or you want it to be exactly 3 3/4 long.
- You can also change the colors to match the Stampin' Up! colors used in the rest of your project.
- You can add text boxes directly to photos so that it prints with the journaling directly on the photo.
Creating Journaling & titles in MDS
- Click Photobooks & Individual Pages
- Select 8 1/2 x 11 Portrait
- Select Create Your Own
- Name the project - Holiday Titles
- If you need to put it in a specific folder, click Change Location, click on the folder, and click Select Folder. If it's already selected, skip this step.
- Click OK
- Click the Text header from the Design Center (on the right)
- Click Add Text
- Type your text
- Click the Select Font dropdown and select your font
- Change the Size as needed
- Click Change color to change to Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, or Crumb Cake (the colors in your Season of Style paper)
- Repeat for all titles or journaling you want to create.
- Click Ctrl-S to save.
- Select Share from the Design Center (on the right)
- Click Print
- Save if prompted
- Click Print
- Print out using Whisper White cardstock and cut out into banners or punch out with punches.
My Digital Studio (MDS) creates a great stocking stuffer for the crafter on your list that wants to explore digital scrapbooking or is looking for a great photo editing software and so much more. You can order an MDS cd here.