This year I am making 12 x 12, Desktop, and Easel calendars. Below is a sample page from the October calendar page in Conlyn's calendar. The month is on the first side and this is the back of the easel. These photos capture our Halloween evening, our pumpkin picking, and also our pumpkin carving party this year!
- Color = VERY VANILLA 254,249,232
- Yippee Skippee\Yippee Skippee - you can never have too much happy, Color = PUMPKIN PIE 255,130,1
- All Holidays\All Holidays - halloween, Color = PUMPKIN PIE 255,130,1
Couple design elements to mention:
- Cropping - I used the Happy Halloween from All Holidays and used the cropping too to remove the Happy. Then I could use the sentiment from Yippee-Skippee with this image and get it to follow my frames.
- Photo Frames & Base Colors - I turned the base of my calendar to Very Vanilla so the white mats would show up against them like frames. Then you use the drop shadow feature to make them look raised and it looks like a photograph with a border.
- Bleed Area - Make sure you turn on the Desktop Calendar bleed area with these easel calendars. If you use the Calendar bleed area, your elements will not be spaced evenly on the top and bottom.
We are off for family photos today so I hope you have a craftastic day and a great Sunday doing something you enjoy!